How to Make Delicious Vegan Baobab BrowniesPosted by Sidi Ba on
Do you want to find interesting and delicious ways to use your baobab powder? Then you picked the right recipe! Here is one of our absolute favorite recipes that will give you a bunch of delicious vegan brownies with baobab and chocolate! This recipe barely takes any prep time, and can be made with several common ingredients that you might already have in the kitchen.
This recipe is based on the vegan brownie recipe by Katie from the blog Chocolate Covered Katie! Her recipes are awesome, especially if you love chocolate! Check out her blog here.
Prep Time: 5 minutes.
Cook Time: 16 minutes.
Around 25 brownies.
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp vegan milk (any kind)
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp of Haumana Baobab powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
Instructions1. Whisk the milk of your choice, the oil and the pure vanilla extract then set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 330F.
3. Grease a 9×13 pan (or 8×8 for thick brownies), or line with parchment paper, and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all dry ingredients.
5. Stir wet into dry.
6. Pour into the pan. Smooth down.
7. Bake 16 minutes, or 24 in 8×8.
8. Refrigerate the brownies and cut them the next day
9.Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or freeze them.
10. Frost with frosting of choice.
And there it is! A simple and easy recipe that gives you a batch of delicious brownies with a baobab twist. Let us know how yours turned out!
- Tags: Healthy Recipes Vegan